Rules of ParticipationConcerns: Golden Leaves Con 2021 (last edited: 09.05.2010)
Conduct in and around the house
- Smoking and open fires are forbidden in all parts of the house due to fire regulations.
- Please wear house shoes within the house.
- All roofs are no-go area.
- Don't leave any open food in the rooms.
- Please put your chewing gums into the bin.
- Respect nature and the neighbours.
- Refrain from excessive drinking, drug use or sale, and offensive or obscene behaviour.
- Act in a way that other guests don't feel disturbed by your behaviour. This also applies to "room parties" when other guests wish to sleep, especially after 10 pm.
Liability and Insurance
- The organisers (Verein Swissfurs) are not liable for lost or stolen items.
- If you break something on the con-site, you have to pay it.
- Con participants are responsible for their own insurance.
- All weapons, including show weapons, are not allowed on the con-site.
Filming and Photography
- Please ask all participants for permission when you film them in private rooms. If you do not wish to be filmed in public areas, avoid the cameras or ask the person behind the camera to stop.
- Please carry your badge well visible at all times.
- All orders by staff members (red badge) are binding.
- If you harrass, insult, threaten or hurt other participants, destroy or steal other people's property or disturb the convention in any other way, members of staff will exclude you from the con. This also applies for people under the influence of drugs (including alcohol)!